Wednesday 13 January 2021

Year 3: Zoom zoom zoom ... brilliant zoom

 Hello everyone!

It was fantastic to see you all on zoom this afternoon and catch up with what you have been up to. Thank you to Mums and Dads who helped to load all of the children on to this. The meeting codes will stay the same each week as will the time. I hope this is ok with everyone. Any problems please just give me an email. I asked the children for next week to find one thing that they would like to share with the group. Maybe something that they make during the week? 


Tomorrow you will have a pack coming home. Please can you watch the video

 I explain some of the items in the pack. Again if you have any questions or would like any resources please do let me know. 


We will be taking part in the big bird watch at the end of the month. In preparation for this I have started to feed the birds at school. I wonder where possible, could you put any food in your garden for the birds? 


Speak to you all again soon


💜Mrs Thorpe and the Year 3 team 😀



No comments:

Post a Comment