Wednesday 3 February 2021

Year 3 3/2/21

 Hello everyone. It was great seeing most of the children on zoom today and for them to share some of the things they have been making at home. We're so lucky to have platforms such as zoom to keep in touch and it is good to hear that some families have been keeping in touch with each other throughout the lockdown. 

I've been really impressed with the dedication the children are showing both at home and in school. It certainly is a strange time for them all but I think keeping to your own routines definitely helps. This doesn't mean that you have to complete everything that is set every day but just do what you can. 

I have to apologise about the link on today's Literacy, for some reason it didn't work. I have changed tomorrow's lesson as it was from the same source. 

If anybody has any questions then please do just give me an email at b.thorpe@princeofwales.dorset.sch.uk



No comments:

Post a Comment