Wednesday 21 September 2011

Year 3 I.C.T (Week Two)

Today in Year 3 I.C.T we began work on our e-portfolios with SWGfL Merlin which over time will allow us to compile and share a portfolio of work with each other, our teachers and most importantly with you as parents. To access your child's e-portfolio with them, click the My Space tab on any SWGfL Merlin page. By default, an e-portfolio contains a page called Noticeboard containing Web Links and Picture web parts, a page called Shared Files containing a document library, and a blog.  However, the pupils will all have complete control over their e-portfolio and can add and remove pages and web parts as they wish. Pupils can also create other webpages within your e-portfolio, and share them with selected other users. I am sure this is something that the pupils will want to carry on at home and I encourage them to do so. Mr. Spracklen

No comments:

Post a Comment