Wednesday 11 January 2012

I.C.T - I am blown away!

I unofficially asked Year 3 to make me a stop-motion animation film at home as part of last week’s I.C.T lesson in which we began our work on animation/pixilation. This request was made on a ‘if you would like to... I would be very impressed’ basis - I can’t believe the response I have had already though and I look forward to watching the animations tomorrow. I am blogging about this because if anyone else would like to have a go at making a stop-motion animation at home it is never too late. There is lots of freeware software out there for Windows, Mac and iPhone/Android phones that will let you do this either with your digital camera or webcam and if you would like any help or advice I would be happy to discuss this over with you. Last year this class wowed me with their science experiment videos that made a mark nationally in the Teaching Awards. I am now being blown away again by the pupils creativity and urge you to keep those films coming! Mr. Spracklen

No comments:

Post a Comment