Thursday 19 October 2017

Apologies from Mr. MacBean for missing Parent Consultations

Dear Parents,
I am sorry that I was unable to attend Parent Consultations on Tuesday and Wednesday of this week. I was feeling poorly and needed to spend time in bed recovering.
Can I suggest that we keep the appointment times for the week back after the half-term holiday; so that's Tuesday 31st and Wednesday 1st?
I appreciate that this will not be convenient to everyone (-You may have Halloween plans!), so if you find that you cannot make the day and time prearranged on the Tues or Weds, I will also be available on the Thursday evening (2nd Nov) from 5.00 -6.30 pm. I will put a "signing-up-list" on the wall in the classroom. Please cross out your name from the other list if you choose to change to the Thursday.
Warm regards,
Duncan MacBean

No comments:

Post a Comment