Thursday 11 July 2024

Year 3: Tomorrow's fiver challenge and information about the rest of the term

 Tomorrow we will be selling the fiver challenge items after school. Depending how much we sell, I may do a quick sell of left over items after school next week. We do not have anywhere to sell the items if it is raining, but it anyone has any pop up gazebos they could come and erect for us at the end of the day then we would really appreciate this. Fingers crossed it will not rain! 


Tomorrow is now a non school uniform day.

Sunday is obviously the big match and I am sure you have received the information about Monday morning. Please could you let me know if you do decide to start your child later on Monday as we have our school trip. I am happy for you to drop your child there for 9.45am. Please see me at the door or email me if you do decide a later start so that I know numbers for walking and who I should expect there.

Monday afternoon we will be having a film afternoon. 

Tuesday- Our rearranged sports morning starting at 9.15am 

Wednesday- We might have a local visit to somewhere planned (just waiting for confirmation on this) when I know more I will let you know. It is something that the children wanted to do with the fiver challenge money. It is walkable and will not effect lunches. 

Thursday- Last day with Mr MacBean 

Friday- Everyone to bring their own packed lunches. We will be spending the morning watching the leavers assembly.  


No comments:

Post a Comment